I’m often asked how I’m able to get so much done in my world. I run multiple businesses, host a daily radio show, have an active social life, a happy marriage, well-adjusted pets, and I make time for self nurturing and travel.
While I currently have an amazing team that supports me in my day-to-day operations, there was a time when I was doing it all by myself and I had to apply these seven tools. Consistently. It wasn’t easy. But I promise you it’s well worth it.
So get started today, pick one and run with it – add a new one next week.
- Plan your day and set intentions. Take a few minutes every morning to plan your day. Set intentions for the completion of what you need and want to accomplish.
- Set goals. In addition to daily activities, make small steps to reach a larger goal. You will be amazed at how quickly that goal is accomplished.
- Remember that mutli-tasking is not the best option. Take the time you need to do a quality job. When you have too many balls in the air, you can’t be good at everything.
- It is OK to say NO. Consider your goals and schedule before you say yes to more tasks.
- Delegate. Evaluate your to-do list for things you can pass on to others. Sometimes it pays to hire someone to help you.
- Keep positive. Thoughts are powerful.
- Take care of you. Learn relaxation techniques, take breaks and/or pamper yourself.